Posted by: Richa Chaturvedi
March 7, 2022
YES or NO or Maybe?
Let’s figure it out!!!
“Me time is My time, Time I connect within me! Time to recharge my soul! Time to reflect upon myself as an individual” – Richa Chaturvedi
Today I won’t talk about why ME Time, rather I would talk about the pleasures of a ME Time!
Here are a few pleasures that if you have or wish to have, say that you enjoy your own company and that you don’t need anyone or you aren’t scared of your own self!!!
Let’s dive straight into pleasures –
1. Best weekend definition – NO work, No Responsibilities. No Obligations and No Plans. I am spending time with myself only.
2. When you say no to family obligations because of no reason, but straight because you want time off from others and time on with yourself.
3. When you want to be a crocodile (This one is my favourite but only on Sunday) on that couch and binge on mindlessly and endlessly without moving an inch.
4. Best vacation idea is away from the hustle bustle of the city where you can hear to your own heart beat.
5. A solo trip where you are just with you, with your music and with your choices.
6. When you know how amazing it is to shop or eat alone and people around crib about the same and you wear that expression, “Oh! I just Love it!”
7. When you need a time off to rejuvenate without your partner. It shouldn’t be your guilt rather it is your need to have space in a relationship that is intimate too.
8. When you are able to think well while you are away from humans.
9. Your gut guides you since you are well connected to your soul.
10. When you wish to work upon your passions but are unable to work due to some or the other human engagements and that’s just driving you nuts.
11. You prefer deep conversations upon fancy parties.
12. You observe people unconsciously and know them better without even conversing with them.
13. Idea of a full day with yourself excites you.
14. Driving down alone with yourself is your fantasy.
If any of these or all of these puts your bulb on and ignites a craving inside you to live along this life. Believe me you love being in your own company. Embrace it because that’s what you want to chase it.
Express your views!!!
Kudos to your Self-Time!