Posted by: Richa Chaturvedi
February 22, 2022
“I write a letter to self, so my present self survive the test of time – The challenges, The overwhelm, The imposter syndrome and above all The doubts” – Richa Chaturvedi
I am a little old school when it comes to writing and over that practicing as a teacher, so basically have a high value for things which are hand-written. When we write, we are giving a physical form to our thoughts. The written content makes an impression on our brain and these impressions actually make the brain realise that this is true. Once our brain starts to believe, we start to receive. That’s the power of writing. It is an amazingly powerful tool to manifest your higher self – today, tomorrow and lifelong.
Once you pen down things, your commitment to those things move one step ahead and once it moves a step ahead you start to take action regularly for a simple reason that your inner voice and your brain are hooked to the idea or are invested in the idea to make it happen.
“Writing Is Your Key To Success!!!”
How do we write a letter to ourselves?
Disclaimer – Stay Truthful to yourself!
1. Set your goals you want to achieve. Ask 3 key questions –
a. Who do you aspire to be?
b. What resources do you have for these goals?
c. What steps will you take today to achieve these goals?
2. Set a future date, day and time that you are targeting for your goals to get accomplished.
3. Set how you want to achieve these goals. Be as detailed as possible.
“Success lies in details” – Richa Chaturvedi
4. Consider 6 elements before you write a letter to self – YOU, YOUR Intimate Relations, YOUR Past Events, YOUR Future Aspirations, YOUR Resources, and YOUR Present scenarios.
5. Write a letter and post it.
“Writing is a powerful tool though underestimated but yet it takes you to your own estimations” – Richa Chaturvedi