Posted by: Richa Chaturvedi
February 20, 2022
“Take Break before you Break, for the love for your work and for yourself” – Richa Chaturvedi
Taking a break doesn’t mean you are giving up but means that you are having a maintenance shutdown for your mind, body and soul. Like machines need some time to cool off similarly you and me as humans also need some time off for recharging, refuelling and rejuvenating. It is important that you disconnect from your daily life chores to reconnect to your own self and to your why? Yes I know that you must be thinking that taking a break at some places or as per some people’s perspectives is being considered that you are lazy, but we need to understand our needs and not others perspectives. YOU NEED BREAK TO WORK EFFICIENTLY! It allows you to think over an issue, problem or circumstances in a different innovative way. It is like taking a step back as a sign to take a big leap.
How Can You Take a Break?
1. You can take a day off from Kitchen or household chores to reduce the buildup stress!
2. Take Vacation to change the energy you are carrying along with you. Vacation refuels your soul with new energy!
3. Take Staycation, i.e. Stay at home but take an off from all sorts of work. When you stay at your home doing nothing at all you tend to get into your comfort zone and tend to release stress soon.
4. Take Playcation i.e. Playing games like the youngsters is again a good way to rejuvenate as it gives instant gratification.
5. Digital detox breaks also help in reigniting the energies of your brain. You technically switch-off the screen time. This will give you time to spend with family and friends and with yourself.
“Taking a rest and break can calm your mind, lighten your heart and stimulate your brain!” – Richa Chaturvedi
What are your thoughts on this?