“Integrity is being in your true essence which may not be perfect but is right to its subject”
– Richa Chaturvedi
What does Integrity means?
Inte + Grit + Y = Inte stands for internal aspects of your personality, your integral identity!
Grit is Courage!
Y is this generation!
See this in a consolidated way – Integrity is an internal attribute of a person especially of this generation that needs loads of courage to imbibe and showcase. It won’t happen today and once but it needs courage to do it everyday. It is being hard at core but soft at soul to the things which are right and meaningful!
* Today the world sees you through your actions,
* Your actions speak louder than words,
* Your actions show your belief system,
* Your actions impact your respect and identity!
So what are my actions that define me?
Actions taken with integrity in mind, that even if no one is watching I am doing what is deemed to be right and fit for this moment. Even if it calls for tough actions and bitter truths, they are far better than the life of myths!How do I acquire My Integrity?
I have designed an amazing formula for acquiring and sustaining your Integrity!
Let’s us all imbibe Integrity with a S.W.A.G – Standing to What is Authentic with Gratitude!
S – Standing strong to what is right requires loads of internal strength and endurance. Stay truthful to what you believe in, to your core values and beliefs.
W – What is right?; What are your choices?; What is the truth? Replying to your whats with authenticity.
A – Authentic to self and to others. Doing what is right even if no one is watching or praising. Doing what isn’t easy but yet is correct.
G – Gratitude and humility is required everywhere. Wherever you go, you need to be grateful to what you are and what you can do today and everyday. Humility is important as this world sometimes get on to the nerve. Don’t be rude or ungrateful. Integrity means that you are humble, caring and respectful no matter what the situation may be.
Do’s with Integrity SWAG –
1. Stay assertive to what is right. That’s your Authenticity.
2. Being the responsible soul. No going back on terms and words. That’s your Strength.
3. Situations can be wrong but not your decisions and choices. That shows your connection to your What!
4. Stay down to earth and stand like a warrior with humbleness. That shows your Humility and Gratitude!
Don’ts with Integrity SWAG –
1. No partial truths, white lies, manipulated words. That’s against your Authenticity.
2. No false promises. That’s against your Strength.
3. No to being selfish or doing right when being watched. That’s against your What!
4. No to rudeness. That’s against Humility and Gratitude!
“Integrity is highest order of purity” – Richa Chaturvedi