Posted by: Richa Chaturvedi
February 18, 2022
“Exploring self is the highest order of excellence towards exploring the universe” – Richa Chaturvedi
I am just a tiny particle in this universe, yet there’s a world inside me which is beyond my understanding and expectation. We humans are always living our lives in a frenzy not realising the Why’s of our life!
* Why are we here?
* Why are we doing what we are doing?
* Why am I like this?
These questions are small but yet they remain unanswered almost for our lifetime and the irony is post our lives as well. It is us who asks this question – I have this life but what should I do with it? I really don’t know and I don’t understand this either!
So today I want you to start exploring yourself and ask this question while maintaining a journal to reflect upon your learnings about you and your life in this universe –
* Who are you?
* Why you are, the way you are?
* What ways can I explore myself?
Let’s see how best we can answer these questions towards our own lives exploration –
1. Network – Talking to people and listening to them is the biggest form of learning. By listening to them you might get clarity to your virtues and why’s of life. They might talk to you about their perspective but it can open a whole new aspect to you towards your self-exploration!
2. Get into Action – Next way to learn and explore yourself is through DOING. What hands-on experience teaches you, you can’t get through theoretical knowledge.
3. Observe Others – Observing others helps in understanding their journey in a passive way. you get to understand the model to fail, grow or succeed when you start to explore other people through observation.
4. Try what you haven’t tried – Yes the journey of self-exploration can’t happen in your bedroom. You need to move out to know yourself in a better way which can happen when you throw yourself to unknown zones. Explore what you haven’t done yet.
5. Failure is success – Consider this always that I may Fail today, but that’s how I will succeed tomorrow. Failures teach you many lessons before rewarding you with success.
6. Knowledge is key to excellence but sometimes we don’t know what we don’t know. It is ok to be in this zone of the unknown. You will learn them through your continued efforts on this journey of self-exploration.
Just know and accept that you can’t figure it all out all today, that’s why life is a journey and you are on this journey to transform through a process. just enjoy this process on active mode so to know yourself in a better way towards knowing your true essence in this universe.
Just REMIND yourself – You may be a small particle in this universe, but still an important part since you are here to add value otherwise you wouldn’t have existed in this universe!