Posted by: Richa Chaturvedi
February 9, 2022
“Vibe of the physical environments gets defined through the energies in that environment – Watch your attitude – Reach to an Altitude” – Richa Chaturvedi
Have you ever felt how your behaviour, nature and your attitude is framing the environment around you?The energy you exhibit can be both negative or positive. We should always try and understand how our presence is creating an atmosphere, which can make people around us either comfortable or uncomfortable. This can change the moment we change the attitudinal forces inside. Just imagine the power you are carrying inside, within you in the form of your attitude. With your attitude you create an environment where you can be seen as an authority. Authority with which you are in a position to either build the people or just tear them apart.
Attitude is such a powerful force, which isn’t developed overnight but gets developed with years of experience, commitment and consistency. Have you ever noticed why some people come and just speak their heart out to you while others have trust issues with you? Well! A simple reason is YOUR ATTITUDE, which is attracting similar energies towards you.
“Great Attitude attracts Great People; Negative Attitude attracts Negative People” – Richa Chaturvedi
So, How do we work on Creating a Positive Attitude that takes us to the level of being a Positive Force?
1. Keep and practice patience to Human imperfections. We all, including YOU, are perfectly imperfect. We are growing and evolving but aren’t becoming perfect! So be patient!
2. Embrace Individual differences. We all are different from each other. Embrace these differences for you to be called as a Positive Force!
3. Forgive yourself and others for the mistakes. You can’t be just grilling people and yourself for the mistakes you have made. I want everyone to change their perspective towards Mistakes. Mistakes can be seen as a positive thing, that it will happen only when the person is trying to do something. Someone who isn’t trying, won’t make mistakes and can be seen as flawless. Rather now I want everyone to see the person without mistakes as FLAWED who is Not changing or trying. Embrace, Accept and Forgive MISTAKES!
4. Always following OPEN DOOR POLICY! Available to talk and share wisdom with all on all grounds. One shouldn’t hesitate to speak to you at any point or on any point.
5. Do not create a false attitude, it is like a smoke in the environment which vanishes with the light of another wiser person’s presence.
6. Be firm on what you say is what you do! That’s how people will trust you to be a POSITIVE FORCE and an INFLUENCER!
7. Focus on daily efforts as it will help you to create an environment that attracts positivity!!!Not all will have this kind of an open attitude to embrace this positive attitude! It takes effort and consistency to build this kind of robust Attitude that can take you to Altitude of success!
What attitude are you carrying? Is it Positive or Negative?
How do you plan to become a Positive Force?