“YES too often and NO not so often, makes the life hell” – Richa Chaturvedi
Two Very Strong Words – YES and NO, but with time we are losing our sincerity due to reckless usage of these two words!
Saying YES, but not intending YES from inside!
Saying NO, but not being able to stay committed to it!
Resonate? Often it happens that we don’t want to say YES or rather want to say NO, but end up saying YES due to various external pressures like –
1. They will feel bad!
2. I feel bad saying NO!
3. What if they perceive me as rude!
4. I don’t want to disappoint them!
These are endless emotions behind us saying YES when we don’t intend to but say and regret later why we did!Why are YES or NO STRONG words?
1. YES or NO are strong words because they test your relationship with your soul and also test your relationship with others. We need to understand that saying NO or NO carelessly or unintentionally can lead to us losing our face value, trust and reliability. That’s why we must always RESPECT YES or NO to their totality, irrespective of the fact that we are saying or at the receiving end of the same.
2. YES or NO are mirror to one’s character. Wise person will always respect your or theirs YES or NO. But a man with an intention to sabotage or dominate will always try to control your YES or NO!
3. YES or NO are strong words because they show how much you value TIME. An asset that isn’t going to come back.
Use them as a toolkit to know the Sincerity, maturity, trustworthiness or character of a person!!!
Comment below with utmost sincerity –
How often do you say YES but NOT mean yes?
How often do you say NO but couldn’t stick by?