Posted by: Richa Chaturvedi
February 1, 2022
Formula For Achievement!
“Formula for Achievement = Positive thoughts + Goals + Actions + Perseverance +Reflection”– Richa Chaturvedi
We all know that we achieve when we put ourselves in “LATERAL MODE”!
Now you would ask me What’s LATERAL MODE?
Lateral Mode is a state of our mind, body and soul to stay out of the box and out of our comfort zones. We may be doing the routine or similar tasks but in a different or unusual way. When we have a burning desire to change which way beyond the desire to stay, that’s when we are functioning in LATERAL MODE! Our success and growth gets attracted to us when we are in this mode! During this Mode, we embrace a new vision of ourselves, we see new opportunities, open to changes, and make best use of the resources at our disposal. People go in this mode when they feel the dire need to change, to move out of daily mundane things and when the constant is boring or uncomfortable. When the constant is creating more problems than solutions. These uncomfortable constants are a sign that either we are wasting our efforts, energy and resources or we are going in the wrong direction.
So what do we do? We change direction! We strive for challenge, change and become charioteers of our own transformation journey.
What is the formula for achievement after you decide to change and accept challenges?
Formula for Achievement = Positive thoughts + Goals + Actions + Perseverance +Reflection
- Positive thoughts – Reflect ideas of change. Change in life, vocation, profession etc…
- Goals – Where do you see yourself? What is that you want to achieve? What is your driving force?
- Actions – Everyday, Week, Month and year plan of things you will do to reach your goals. It is like a bridge as to where you are and where you want to reach.
- Perseverance – Consistency + Commitment. Efforts made everyday will take you to the Altitude of Success.
- Reflection – Reflecting on each step. What went right? What went wrong? Your key takeaways at each step. This will help you grow and embrace the process of becoming a “NEW TRANSFORMED YOU”
One should always Strive for excellence and embrace things which are in line with your purpose. These things make you a person of strong character!!!
Comment below, What’s Your formula for achievement?, and How do you want to achieve your success?